McDonald's Happy Meal Despicable Me 2 toy

The McDonald's queue queue queue craze is back again. Following the sale of Fairy Tales Hello Kitty at $4.60 each with every Extra Value Meal, now it's the Despicable Me 2 toy free with every Happy Meal.

From McDonald's website

And this time, McDonald's learnt from their lessons. Limiting to 3 meals per transaction and not available via Drive-Thru, McDelievery and Schools.

Taken from the McDonald's website

The thought of wanting to collect the set did not cross my mind, but seeing people posting photos of their minions, made me want to trend too.

So in the end, I went to get myself a Happy Meal for dinner. Queued for about 15 minutes, and I got the Giggling Tim. But sadly, the staff did not give me a Happy Meal box house.


And... The instructions made me confused. I really thought I was to pull the hair to make him giggle. I pulled hard and nothing happened. I though I gotten a broken toy. Then I realised..... I had to SHAKE... faint.


What about you? Are you collecting the entire set?


No comments:

Post a Comment