Nacho Cheese Fillet-O-Fish

Ever since I saw the McDonald's poster at a bus stop, showing all their $5 Extra Value Meal, I have the urge to try out their new Nacho Cheese Fillet-O-Fish. And I finally tried it. After... 3 days. Haha...


This is the poster that I saw. Ever since that day, I saw TV commercials of their Everyday $5 Extra Value Meals. However, only the Double Cheeseburger kept appearing on the TV. I wonder if they have commercials for the other three $5 EVM?


With all anticipation, feeling hungry and with a little shivering from hunger and excitement to have a mouthful of cheesy taste, I have a Nachos Cheese Fillet-O-Fish in my hands.


I opened up the bread and to my disappointment, there was very little nachos cheese in it. It almost seems as if the nachos cheese got into my Fillet-O-Fish accidentally and not deliberately (It looks like there is alot of cheese, especially with the lettuce's messy arrangement, but there is really very little). Giving it the benefit of the doubt, I took a bite after another. Halfway through, I thought to myself that I should have just bought the original Fill-O-Fish. Yes. I am very disappointed. There isn't the mouth full of nacho cheese taste in any bite that I was expecting...


I will stick to the original Fillet-O-Fish next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment