Cranky night baby

It's 7am in the morning. And I've been up since 1.30am. The girl just went to sleep. Not sure why but she has been like this for days. She sleeps through the day and very awake and cranky at night. 


She struggles and cries all the way at night. Nothing seems to pacify her. She is more calm when being carried but cries and struggles just a while later. I can't put her down, she cries even more. I'm feeding on demand and yet it doesn't seem to satisfy her. After every feed, both of us get to rest for 10-20 minutes before the crankiness start again. 

I'm tired. Don't think I had sleep more than 4 hours each day. Sigh. How?

But I still love her alot. My patience for her is greater than my patience for anyone else. Lol. 

Baby at Day 23. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment