Brizo Restaurant & Bar

Ok.. This is a very backdated post. Took me awhile to finish the entire post. Seldom get the chance to sit in front of the computer for more than 2 hours.

The hubby planned and had us head to Brizo Restaurant & Bar two weeks after my confinement. I have no idea what Brizo offers. All I know that we were going to have buffet. And did not do any homework prior to the dinner, except for the location so that I can help navigate with the GPS. Haha...

Here is what is online (checked them out only when blogging this post)
Crazier About 26 Types of Seafood and Crabs
Experience multiple bursts of ecstasy from September to November as Brizo Restaurant & Bar reels in the most succulent catch of the sea and prepares a magnificent feast of more than 26 seafood and crab creations, coupled with cold selections, pizzas and desserts that will leave you spoilt for choice.

Lip smacking highlights include Boston Lobsters, Alaskan Crabs, Brizo’s Signature Heavenly Fragrance Crabs, Salted Egg Crabs, Steamed XO Crabs, Chilli Crabs, Pepper Crabs, Oysters, Chilean Scallops, Sashimi, Sugarcane Prawns and Har Lok Tiger Prawns, Baked Mussels with Herbs Crust, Scallops & Potato Au Gratin, Seafood Paella, Frutti Di Mari Pizza, Whole Baked Sambal Snapper, and more.

Buffet Dinner with complimentary parking:
(Thursdays to Sundays, 6.30pm to 10.30pm)

$60++ per person
$90++ per person (inclusive of wine, beer and soft drinks)
$100++ per person (inclusive of champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks)
Children under 12 years old enjoy 50% off.

We got there a little before 6.30pm and there were not almost nobody. After we settled down, a waitress came over and told us that we can start. So I started with photo taking. Just when I was done with photos, customers started streaming in, and before we know it, the place (indoors) was almost full. They have outdoor seatings too, though very few chose to sit outdoors.

We started with the cold food first. Yum yum at the sashimi, crabs and prawns. Little Josie started to want attention then, so it was quite a rush rush meal from then on.


Had a few mouthfuls of this Seafood Paella that hubby took for me. Quite nice and it's a little spicy.


They have four crabs for us that night. Looks pretty majestic right? All the crab dishes is laid out there for the customers to take.


Steamed XO Crabs are in the steaming basket, which, we kinda missed out. Blur us. But we did see many of the customers eating it.

Brizo’s Signature Heavenly Fragrance Crabs ... Sorry.. we did not try too. I was too busy with Little Josie and hubby was already disappointed with the freshness of the crabs to try this.


Butter Crabs is just crabs in butter. If only they serve salted egg crabs.... Ahh... My second favourite kind of crabs.


Chilli Crabs, alittle disappointing for me. I love chilli crabs among all the different kinds of crabs available in Singapore. The gravy is spicy, but not tasty enough. I love have fried buns dip in the grav, but that day I actually prefer to eat the bun without the gravy.


XO Fried Rice, is fried rice with huge prawns fried in XO sauce. I love fried rice. This is not too bad, but I did not went for a second.


The side dishes consists of two selection of pizzas, Whole Baked Sambal Snapper, Sugarcane Prawns and so on.



I think I had more desserts than mains. I love this Chocolate cake. Really. LOVE. Ever since I was pregnant, I love Chocolate stuff even more. Even hubby also agreed that this chocolate cake is GOOD. The marble cake was average, and the strawberry cake is quite nice too.


And this durian SHOT. YUMS. Very durian-ish. Haha.. I know it's a weird description, but it's a right adjective. Every mouthful is full of the rich durian taste. Great for durian lovers. (I'm recently converted Hahaha)


The service was ok. No real good or bad stuff to comment. If we really gotta nit grit, it would be refilling of our warm water and they forgot to give us the complimentary carpark coupon.

As to whether we will return, we would not. The highlights are seafood, and mostly are the crabs. And yet the crabs can be improved so much. It's not just our thoughts. Hubby heard from neighboring tables, whom are veteran crab eaters, commented on the freshness and the taste of the crabs available.



Brizo Restaurant & Bar
Park Hotel Clarke Quay
1 Unity St, Singapore 237983
6593 8899
http://www.parkhotelgroup.com/clarkequay/brizo-restaurant-%26-bar-,dining_viewItem_72-en.html

No comments:

Post a Comment