Manekineko Karaoke

My first time off in 6 months. Today I went out with my girlfriends for a short two hour ktv session, without my baby, at Manekineko Karaoke, a revamped of the old Kbox in Safra Jurong. Cute kitty mascot. 


A very bright ambience for this new concept. White and colored walls, with many mirror segments. Very different from the previous Kbox concept. 


We bought Groupon deals at $9 nett per pax for 2 hours, while the usual price is $16 nett per pax for 3 hours. Freeflow drinks and snacks. There are lots of drinks to choose from, hot drinks, tea, milo, cold soft drinks, and slushies. 


The song selection system is easy to use too. Gosh. It's been a long time I went KTV or listen to any new Mandarin songs.  All the songs I chose were older songs from my favourite singers. 

 
With my kitty friends


Very important thing to remember. Bring jacket. Or like a couple I saw earlier, bring blanket. Haha. Get cosy and comfortable while singing your favourite songs. The place is soooooooo cold that we were freezing. It's so cold that when I stepped out of the outlet, my glasses fogged up, my phone screen had condensation. It's so cold that the interior of Safra actually feels hot when it's of normal coolness. Haha you get what I mean. Go prepared. 


I had a great time spent to do my things without baby, but I missed her soooo much. She was having a great time with the Daddy and I was actually envious. I'm such a funny Mammy. Thank you hubby.


Not sure when will the next time I can go out without baby. Maybe when she's older? But till then, I don't mind having her with me 24/7. Love my darling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment