Nutella Brownies

Inspired by a GF who made Nutella muffins with a simple recipe, I went online and found this: http://www.instructables.com/id/Nutella-Brownies-Three-Ingredients/

Here's my end results. Not very nice looking. It needs more tweaking in timing.


Since it is my first attempt, I decided to cut the ingredients by half to try out.

Serves: 5

Ingredients:
  • 140g Nutella
  • 1 egg
  • 31g flour
Directions:
  • Put it in a bowl. Mash it up. 
  • Pour into muffin cups.  
  • Bake at 180°C for around 15 minutes 




At 15 minutes, my Nutella brownies look... overbaked. Haha..


After trying, it taste quite nice. It is soft on the inside, and a little crispy on the outside. Hubby also thinks that it taste nice.

I would have to lower the temperature and increase the timing the next time I attempt this.

No comments:

Post a Comment